Our comprehensive Signature Interior Detail thoroughly cleans and details the interior of your vehicle. Including steam extraction of fabric seats, carpets and applying an antimicrobial treatment.
*Please be aware this is not antiviral and will not sanitize a vehicle from Covid-19. This is an additional precaution to help eliminate harmful microbes to help provide a cleaner vehicle.
|Van/Full Size SUV||$575|
*For vehicles with Pet Hair or Excessive Dirtiness additional labor may be charged by the hour.
- Center Console
- Steering Wheel
- Door Panels
- Spot Clean Headliner
- Floor Mats
- Shampoo Floor Carpets
- Steam Extract Carpets
- Antimicrobial Treatment
- Door Jambs
- Interior Windows
- Courtesy Hand Wash
Removing pet hair is one of the most arduous tasks in maintaining your vehicle. On top of that, the condition of you interior can be made worse without the proper knowledge and tool. Simply shampooing interiors littered with pet hair will create a “wet dog” smell in the car. Therefore we charge by the hour for et hair removal. Still a Man’s Best Friend.
*Price based on vehicle inspection.
Leatherique Leather Rejuvination is an extensive 24 hour process that seeps into the pores of your leather pushing dirt out allowing the conditioner to penetrate and rejuvinate your leather to it’s most supple state.
We here believe in products that work which is why we use DrivePur for odor removal. DrivePur is the world’s best in-car treatment. Kills odors, mold, germs, bacteria, mildew and smoke odors permanently including the ventilation system. Every odor is different and the cause of the odor is important to know for the removal process. Schedule your vehicle for an estimate to help eliminate that foul odor.
*Price based on vehicle inspection.
This is perfect for a family vehicle. Looking for some protection on your new vehicle? Our interior guard package coats and seals fabrics and leathers to make them hydrophobic and oileophobic making spills and general clean up much easier.
Has your vehicle been sitting our for a long time? Did it have a leak? Spill? Food? There are multiple causes for mold growth in your vehicle. Simply cleaning it will not completely remove, eliminate or kill the mold. An extensive cleaning plus our DrivePur treatment is the best solution. Schedule your vehicle for an estimate to help us get your interior healthy again.
*Price based on vehicle inspection.
Interior Detail FAQ’s
What is Interior Detail?
To clean the inside of the car’s cabinet, different methods such as vacuuming and steam-cleaning are used. It includes the door jambs, every section of the center console, and around the buttons and controls.
This process may use gas duster to clean hard-to-reach areas and then a cleaning solution around the vehicle to have it look like new again.
The interior car detailing prices can vary, based on several factors, including the condition of the car, the vehicle’s size, the time spent cleaning the car, and even the detailer’s experience level.
What is its Purpose?
Professional detailing regularly protects the interior of the car and keeps it looking newer for longer. Cleaning inside surfaces isn’t enough. To really preserve the ‘”as new’” appearance, a car interior detailing is imperative.
What are the Benefits?
Without proper maintenance, seats, consoles, and other features can wear down almost as quickly as other vital parts of the vehicle, decreasing the overall vehicle or boat value.
Therefore, let’s explore these 7 benefits of keeping the car’s interior clean:
- Prevent excess wear and tear – When you neglect to clean the inside of the vehicle, inner surfaces could develop excess wear and tear. Dust, dirt, and spilled particles can wear away at upholstery and other interior surfaces. In order to keep the inner space of the car in good shape for as long as possible, you need to clean it regularly.
- Avoid health issues – Whenever you get behind the wheel of the vehicle, you enter in a closed environment. If your car is filled with dirt and dust, these substances could make poor air quality. Detailing the interior will help you avoid allergies and other issues that can be associated with low indoor air quality.
- Increase driving safety – If the windows, windshield, and side mirrors are covered with debris, they’ll affect your ability to see your surroundings during driving. Therefore, cleaning the exterior of these surfaces is critical for visibility, and overall driver’s safety.
- Stain removal and prevention – There are many different surfaces in the car, and they’re comprised of all kinds of materials. Leather, vinyl, fabrics, carpeting, and plastics of various types make the inside of your vehicle looks nice. Having interior detailed regularly will address all those unsightly stains, big and small, and also prevent them from occurring with the application of the proper cleaning and maintenance products for each of the surfaces in the car.
- Retain vehicle’s value – In case you sell your car in the future, it’s a good idea to set up regular detailing appointments. By detailing your vehicle, you’ll preserve the value of your vehicle. A car that is in proper cosmetic condition will be more appealing to buyers.
- Protect upholstery – If you don’t have window tinting, sun damage can be a problem since the ultraviolet rays are intense, especially in the summer. It means more intense rays are coming into the vehicle, and it can damage the interior fabrics and finishes over time. Even in the winter months, it’s paramount to keep the interior clean regularly since even with rubber mats, salt and water erosion can still make a mess.
- Eliminate odor– Detailers tackle smells by extracting dirt and grime and then applying an odor eliminator to help target bothersome scents and get rid of them. Air freshener is a temporary fix to mask odors, not remove them as an odor eliminator would.
What are the steps to Interior Detailing?
- Vacuuming – The first step of interior detailing car involves vacuuming seats, headliners, rear cargo space, shelf, and trunk. For the areas that can’t be reached using a vacuum, an air compressor can be used;
- Brushing and steam cleaning – It’s used to clean mats and carpets. Detailed scrubbing is performed on the mats to remove any stains and blemishes accumulated over time. To be more efficient, a steam cleaner is convenient for that purpose. Still, carpets should be left to dry completely to “escape” mold;
- Glass cleaning – A glass cleaner is used to clean the glass. With the cleaner glass stays sparkling and ensures the driver’s view remains clean;
- Leather cleaning – A leather soap, leather cleaner, and saddle soap are used to clean all the leather parts. A damp cloth is used for removing the excess soap from the soapy areas. If the leather is dry, a conditioner customized for leather can be applied to make cleaning more efficient;
- Re-vacuuming and wiping – Re-vacuuming is important as vacuuming. Any dirt left in the interior will be removed by re-vacuuming.
- Wiping – Dashboards and windows should be wiped with a clean cloth applying a cleaning detergent;
- Perfuming – At the end of the process, perfuming is done in order to leave the vehicle with a good scent.
How Often Should You Detail Your Vehicle?
Unless you drive a significant amount, an interior detailing every three to six months should be enough. The first time you do the auto interior detail, expect it to take longer, especially if it hasn’t been cleaned in a while.